It takes a hell of a lot of courage to bring your full self forward. But that's what we really need from each other, especially now. How can you be more 'you'?
Our experiment in collective intelligence acts as a backbone for our collective growth creatively. Where else can we extend these practices...?
A debut of Ian MacKenzie's film Sacred Economics on the work of Charles Eisenstein, plus a Q&A with the filmmaker.
A call for Collaborative Commenting…we’d like to collect the experiences, insights and what’s been brewing from those who were just at the Integral Spiritual Experience 3. Please join…
Over the past two weeks evolutionary spirituality has been on the hot seat here at Beams. Here's a link to that conversation, and to some more resources, including a creative new video on the subject.
The 'dismal science' has never sounded so undismal in this rather hilarious and brilliant rap battle between two famous economists, John Maynard Keynes and Friedrich Hayek. (video)
- Agreed Mary and thanks for opening the space to clarify that one point. Of course this entire endeavour was filled… Written by Juma Wood Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Chela, your willingness to look unflinchingly inside, and then articulate that reality in the world, inspires and amazes me. I… Written by Karen Kristjanson I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
- Just wanted to say: Writing actually is a verb! And as Ishmael Reed said "Writin is Fightin." A good kind… Written by Mary W. Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well that was honest! Great to read these various un-cloaked perspectives. It feels refreshing to see a take on an… Written by Sarah Olson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well, I'm sorry that Beams is wrapping up, but excited for all of you. You've done something amazing here, make… Written by Paul Duke Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Leah, I'm with you here- "Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of debate to decide what we need to do.… Written by Trevor Malkinson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- It has been enlightening to follow along on your coattails, watching the ride from the sidelines. Everything you said is… Written by Leah Adams Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- This is beautiful Chela, it brought me to tears. Thank you for all your wonderful writing on Beams and Struts! Written by Chloe Dierkes I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
Last 10 tweets from beamsandstruts:
People talking about '@beamsandstruts':