Where do we locate the foundations of our health? And what does it have to do with our life's purpose?
A recent documentary followed Dr. Gabor Mate's explorations of ayahuasca as a therapeutic tool, and featured research on the neurochemistry involved.
A battle wages over the legality of Insite, North America's only safe, supervised injection site, located in Vancouver's Downtown East Side. Friday, Sept 30th, the BC Supreme Court will deliver its verdict.
"Doc, why did I get cancer?" An exploration of the roots of cancer, and suggestions for keeping ourselves and our loved ones cancer free.
Dr. Gabor Mate leads shamanic healing retreats twice a year, in which participants ingest the Peruvian plant medicine ayahuasca.
A short except from the book Touching: the Human Significance of the Skin, by Ashley Montagu, listing twenty separate and distinct functions of human skin.
- Hello, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed Beams and Struts. It is quite erudite, what Al… Written by Linda Littrell The Last Beams and Struts Saturday Night Jukebox
- Thanks Ishita. These songs are stretching it, for sure. That might have been the point. If one of these artists… Written by TJ Dawe SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- A very well written article. And as for, "Are issues like sexual subjugation and domestic violence too touchy to be… Written by Ishita SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- Leslie - thanks so much for being there. Very glad the show reached you the way it did. Written by TJ Dawe Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- T. Collins - exactly. A near death experience isn't necessary for these realizations, but it'll probably accelerate it. But meditation,… Written by TJ Dawe The 10 Changes in People Who've Had Near Death Experiences
- Colette - thanks for these comments. Your observations about animals picking up our emotional energies is very consistent with some… Written by TJ Dawe Scientific Research into Telepathy
- Thanks you TJ for such an amazing life changing event, I've been paying it forward ever since :) Written by Leslie Hodson Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- Telepathy between humans is real and more prevalent than people recognize. I practice it professionally to help people, especially those… Written by Colette St.Clair Scientific Research into Telepathy
Last 10 tweets from beamsandstruts:
People talking about '@beamsandstruts':