Kathryn Ehnebuske lives on the Redwood Coast of California, 270 miles north of San Francisco. She earns her living teaching financial skills to small business owners, artists, and craftspeople that unanimously prefer whatever they are doing to dealing with money. Her real vocation has been learning to love. Her most important teachers have been her husband, Don, and her two children, Bren and Lauren. Since being profoundly impacted by the writing of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin as a freshman at the University of Colorado in 1971, she has passionately explored the evolution of consciousness, particularly her own.
On Sri Aurobindo's epic poem Savitri and its capacity to radically transform a soul.
- Hello, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed Beams and Struts. It is quite erudite, what Al… Written by Linda Littrell The Last Beams and Struts Saturday Night Jukebox
- Thanks Ishita. These songs are stretching it, for sure. That might have been the point. If one of these artists… Written by TJ Dawe SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- A very well written article. And as for, "Are issues like sexual subjugation and domestic violence too touchy to be… Written by Ishita SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- Leslie - thanks so much for being there. Very glad the show reached you the way it did. Written by TJ Dawe Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- T. Collins - exactly. A near death experience isn't necessary for these realizations, but it'll probably accelerate it. But meditation,… Written by TJ Dawe The 10 Changes in People Who've Had Near Death Experiences
- Colette - thanks for these comments. Your observations about animals picking up our emotional energies is very consistent with some… Written by TJ Dawe Scientific Research into Telepathy
- Thanks you TJ for such an amazing life changing event, I've been paying it forward ever since :) Written by Leslie Hodson Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- Telepathy between humans is real and more prevalent than people recognize. I practice it professionally to help people, especially those… Written by Colette St.Clair Scientific Research into Telepathy
Last 10 tweets from beamsandstruts:
People talking about '@beamsandstruts':