I would like to say 'Mu' to the question who am I, but I'd sound like a keen zen person, or a cow. I am neither really. What I tell people though after they figure out I am from Scotland and have lived in Toronto from the age of 20 is that I am pretty serious about learning, practicing and engaging in being a really effective Integral Coach. It's my crazy path.
I am an En type 5, I orient from LL and I have been sitting in Teal (haha) for a while, Ihope to move up a level as soon as I can just surrender the last bits of my broken assumptions. I have enjoyed many years going through Jungian analysis, and was such a profound treat really, and I ended up taking Joanne and Laura's Integral coaching program and lining up my mission. To live near my edge, question what I know, to live with uncertainty.
I take a personally dim view at the propensity of overanalyzing things and much prefer the idea of making Integral et all, simpler and not so abstract. So if I post anything, just so you know, I am not eliminating all the lovely analysis, I just want to get to the point, the heart and the meat. I have spent too much time on the periphery, and abstraction keeps me there.
A look at the intersection of Naomi Klein's book The Shock Doctrine and integral theory.
- Tom, great to see this inquiry out in the world! Thank you for asking these questions of us all. Loved… Written by Kristina King Meta-Sangha, Infra-Sangha: Or, Who is this "We" Kimo Sabe?
- I love this conversation because I’m involved with the Integral Center in Boulder (formerly Boulder Integral). We have a mission… Written by Michael Porcelli Meta-Sangha, Infra-Sangha: Or, Who is this "We" Kimo Sabe?
- I like the infra-sangha Tom! (thanks for making a link to our article) With love, Ria Written by Ria Baeck Meta-Sangha, Infra-Sangha: Or, Who is this "We" Kimo Sabe?
- Great Job! Written by Bonnitta Roy Meta-Sangha, Infra-Sangha: Or, Who is this "We" Kimo Sabe?
- David thanks, that's a fantastic quote, really captures in pithy form many of points being made in the essay. Tim,… Written by Trevor Malkinson Rhizomatic for the People- Notes on Networks and Decentralization
- One more resource to add regarding Rhizome. A friend just turned me on to this, a short book posted online… Written by David MacLeod Rhizomatic for the People- Notes on Networks and Decentralization
- Thanks Tim, I should probably read that Smil book. We should also throw Dr. Charles Hall's name into the mix.… Written by David MacLeod Rhizomatic for the People- Notes on Networks and Decentralization
- Hi Trevor/David I'd have to add Vaclav Smil's 2005 book Energy at the Crossroads to the reading list. For mine… Written by Tim Winton Rhizomatic for the People- Notes on Networks and Decentralization
Last 10 tweets from beamsandstruts:
People talking about '@beamsandstruts':