Ever wonder why your fingers and toes "wrinkle" after being in water for a while? Here's an answer that is more intellectually satisfying than, "Just 'cuz."
Jeremy Johnson returns to Beams and Struts with a meditation on what's possible in the eye of a storm.
Guest writer Bruce Sanguin explores how Lucinda Williams' music incites the impulse to evolve and live with passion.
Should Evolution be Taught in School? If you think yes, what might it mean for the future of our species?
- Here's an interesting interview on this topic with Gabor Mate called "Capitalism Makes Us Crazy". "Humans have always used drugs,… Written by Trevor Malkinson Darrin Drda Part IV- Global Addiction and the Road to Recovery
- This interview has resonated with me deeply. I am an artist and it deepens my realization of where my creativity… Written by Denny Thomas Hübl: Shadow Work in Evolutionary Spirituality
- David, I love this idea of the "crazy quilt" "the idea that Transition Initiatives behave like a "Crazy Quilt" -… Written by Trevor Malkinson Darrin Drda Part III- The 3 Afflictions and Their Antidotes
- David, thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I really appreciate you translating some of the core tenents/philosophies of the transition movement… Written by Trevor Malkinson Darrin Drda Part I- Peril and Promise
- I enjoyed the discussion in the podcast of Joanna Macy's three sources of transformation: holding actions, structural transformations, shifts in… Written by David MacLeod Darrin Drda Part III- The 3 Afflictions and Their Antidotes
- "The only myth that is going to be worth talking about in the immediate future is one that is talking… Written by David MacLeod Darrin Drda Part II- Planetary Initiation and Participatory Reality
- Thank you Chris and Trevor for sharing this podcast. "The Promise and the Peril" This is a great framing, and… Written by David MacLeod Darrin Drda Part I- Peril and Promise
- Chris, Your article/interview with Thomas was wonderful. He visited One Spirit last fall asnd since then a few of us… Written by Lynne Feldman Thomas Hübl: Shadow Work in Evolutionary Spirituality